We were looking to hire an experienced ReactJS developer, and after talking to a number of companies, we came to the conclusion that Daxx’s offering was the best.
Case Study: Software Development Team for Carerix
This case study reveals how a Dutch provider of staffing and recruitment software has benefited from working with remote developers in Ukraine.
The commitment of our Ukrainian developers is something I am very pleased with. Our problems are their problems too. I’m very happy with my development team’s attitude to our cooperation. Initially, Daxx wasn’t providing the type of model that worked well for our needs, that is just finding talent that matched our requirements and providing them with workstations. At the moment, we are transitioning to a team as a service approach, which means our software engineers are managed, retained, and fully supported by Daxx.
I believe that you need people around you to be inspired and motivated to create innovative things. For Carerix, partnering with Daxx was a strategic step. Daxx has about 100 other software engineers working alongside our development team in Kyiv, and they all inspire and motivate each other. If they worked in-house, they would be the only developers in the company, and there just wouldn’t be enough innovation happening.
See outsourcing as an advantage not in terms of money, but in terms of flexibility and good talent.
Since 2012, when we first partnered with Daxx, our monthly recurring revenue has more than doubled, and so did the number of subscribers to our service. When we started, our annual growth was 5 percent, but now we’re looking at a 30 percent growth year on year. I believe that small and medium-sized businesses should and must outsource. They simply don’t have enough people to keep ideas flowing and innovate. See outsourcing as an advantage not in terms of money, but in terms of flexibility and good talent.
- Zoom, Slack, Jira, Confluence.
- Before you start working with a remote team, prepare yourself by working away from your in-house coworkers for a while
- Ask peers who have experience with outsourcing to recommend good providers and share advice
- Start with Distributed Scrum as your product development methodology
- Encourage your developers to openly disagree with you if they believe your idea isn’t going to work
- Motivate your team to take risks because unless they do, they’ll never come up with anything truly innovative