I don’t see Daxx as an IT outsourcing vendor. They’re part of the day-to-day aspects of our business, we solve problems together – it’s not a short-term partnership.
Case Study: A ReactJS Developer for AgriPlace
Find out what the director of an innovative Dutch AgTech platform thinks about working with an offshore ReactJS developer from Ukraine.
Impressions from Cooperation with Daxx
We were looking to hire an experienced ReactJS developer, and after talking to a number of companies located in India, Pakistan, and Ukraine, we came to the conclusion that Daxx’s offering was the best. They were able to recruit the exact kind of talent we were looking for. Daxx is a very professional and forward-thinking company. We’re very happy with Oles, the ReactJS developer we hired with Daxx, and our partnership has been great so far. Based on our experience with Oles, I think Ukrainians are very similar to the Dutch. They’re very ambitious and honest in their way of working.
We were looking to hire an experienced ReactJS developer, and after talking to a number of companies located in India, Pakistan, and Ukraine, we came to the conclusion that Daxx’s offering was the best.
- Jira, HipChat, Bitbucket.
- See outsourcing as an opportunity to streamline your company’s internal processes and get different perspectives from a multinational team
- Invest in creating opportunities for plenty of face-time with your remote personnel
- Have your employees swap tasks with colleagues from time to time to help them learn to understand what it is that they’re asking from each other
- Invite your customers to demo meetings to get immediate feedback. This will reduce the time it takes to make necessary changes to your product
More success stories
I think Daxx-recruited developers are very dedicated, they don't do it with the thought "I get paid, I have to code." As I've said, what we really like isn't to hire someone to do a project for us, but have someone to fulfill our vision together with us.