Daxx has been able to hire the resources we needed fast. More impressive still, they’ve been doing a great job at keeping these resources through effective HR tactics, and have done everything to make us happy.
Case Study: AngularJS Development Team for Studytube
The Story of Cooperation with Daxx
Daxx takes care of everything related to maintaining our team’s office. And overall, the company has been very responsive to our needs, and our Ukrainian team is simply great.
Daxx takes care of everything related to maintaining our team’s office, including setting up workstations and taking care of payroll and taxes. Our HR/Client Manager at Daxx gives us a lot of support every time we need to find new developers for our team. Overall, the company has been very responsive to our needs, and our Ukrainian team is simply great.
- Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Hangouts, WorkFlowy.
- if you’re working with a relatively new or rare technology, and people with relevant experience are hard to find, hire good developers who’ve worked in a similar field regardless of their skill sets, and give them a few months to learn the tech you need
- Hire remote developers only if they’re genuinely interested in your project and don’t need anyone to pressure them into working
- Arrange business trips to your company’s headquarters for your offshore team to map out long-term goals side-by-side. This will also give your internal and external teams the chance to bond
- Use the plank pose during daily stand-ups to help your team members stick to the point
Read the interview.
More success stories
Lauren Hesterman tells how Daxx Quality Assurance service helped StormSensor, cost-effective stormwater analytics, develop and configure the testing suite.