After evaluation and previous experience with competitor nearshore development organizations we have chosen for Daxx (and hence Ukraine) as our base for development.
Case Study: Angular Development Team for Studytube
The Story of Cooperation with Daxx
Daxx takes care of everything related to maintaining our team’s office. And overall, the company has been very responsive to our needs, and our Ukrainian team is simply great.
Daxx takes care of everything related to maintaining our team’s office, including setting up workstations and taking care of payroll and taxes. Our HR/Client Manager at Daxx gives us a lot of support every time we need to find new developers for our team. Overall, the company has been very responsive to our needs, and our Ukrainian team is simply great.
- Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Hangouts, WorkFlowy.
- if you’re working with a relatively new or rare technology, and people with relevant experience are hard to find, hire good developers who’ve worked in a similar field regardless of their skill sets, and give them a few months to learn the tech you need
- Hire remote developers only if they’re genuinely interested in your project and don’t need anyone to pressure them into working
- Arrange business trips to your company’s headquarters for your offshore team to map out long-term goals side-by-side. This will also give your internal and external teams the chance to bond
- Use the plank pose during daily stand-ups to help your team members stick to the point
Read the interview.
More success stories
Previously we did look into some Indian companies offering similar services but eventually decided to choose for Daxx based on the positive feedback from my friend. He was very enthusiastic about this partnership and worked with Daxx for several years.
We are satisfied with the level of tech expertise, the approach, and proactiveness of our Daxx developers. I have an emotional connection with Daxx colleagues because I've known them for years now and we build a lot of great things together.