Effective communication and a structured work process are crucial when your team is distributed across the globe. In this whitepaper, we disclose top remote team management practices together with insights that will help you organize and benefit from the cooperation with your distributed team. Enjoy working with your developers, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Overview. What’s inside:
- How to prepare for successful cooperation with your distributed team and establish a robust communication process
- How to manage tasks and why documentation matters
- The great power of giving and receiving feedback
- How to create the environment for your developers in which they can all act as an integral unit
- BONUS: Printable Offshore Developer Onboarding Checklist to build healthy cooperation between your remote and local teams