In the age of intense security pressures and constantly changing consumer demands, any flaw in software quality and performance may cause irreversible damage. A great number of business leaders invest heavily in emerging tools and yet struggle to improve their product quality. However, with product quality management in place, you can reach high-level goals and ensure the final products meet the company's quality criteria.
Overview. What’s inside:
- A short explanation of the terms “Quality”, “Quality Management”, and key factors that affect the product quality
- What resources you need to ensure the quality of your product
- What benefits quality control and software testing can bring to your business
- Best practices to improve the quality of your product
- Essential KPI metrics. What optimal number of metrics the process needs and how not to overload the team with the chosen metrics.