The competition is high, the marketplace is crowded and expensive. In order to remain competitive in 2021, US entrepreneurs have to enhance their product value proposition. Cost-effectiveness is one of the key indicators in the evaluation of the value chain: from the cost of raw materials to the salaries of the workforce.
In pursuit of cost-effectiveness, 43% of US companies turn to offshore software development. By leveraging offshore software development workforce US companies can tackle the cost-effectiveness problem, improve their competitive advantage and increase profit margins for the company.
In this whitepaper, we share everything you need to know for calculating the true cost of offshore software development: direct costs, ad-hoc costs, average offshore developer costs, offshore partner fees and what these all consist of.
Overview. What’s inside:
- Benefits of a remote offshore development workforce for US companies
- How to calculate offshore software development costs
- Hiring in-house vs offshore: all costs included
- Average offshore developer rates
- How to mitigate risks in offshore development