Having trouble finding Unity developers for hire in the UK, Western Europe, or the US? Daxx offers a solution. Just let us know what your requirements are, and we’ll connect you with Unity developers that fit your description 100%.
Why hire software engineers in Ukraine?
- Expertise. There are close to 100,000 IT specialists in Ukraine, and they are just as skilled as tech workers in the US, Australia, and Western Europe.
- Cost savings. On average, Ukrainian developers charge at least 50% less than your local IT professionals.
Why hire Unity3D programmers with Daxx?
- Your remote engineer will be a part of your team. The developers you hire through Daxx will work on your project full time, so they will understand your business just as well as your in-house employees and follow your code of conduct.
- You will start fast. We have access to an extensive database of Unity developers for hire both in-house and outside the company, so the hiring process takes about 6-8 weeks.
- You won’t pay for recruitment. We’ll pre-select engineers based on your requirements, send you the CVs, and then you’ll interview them anyway you wish — all for free. You’ll only pay for the applicants you decide to hire.
- You will focus only on the development process. You’ll be able to give your undivided attention to your Unity game developers while we’ll be taking care of payroll, facilities, equipment, HR, office management, etc. for you.
- You will be able to change the size of your team easily. We offer you complete flexibility: you can hire a full team of programmers or just one, add developers to your team or remove them — just make sure you let us know 30 days in advance.
- You won’t pay any hidden fees. You’ll pay your developer’s salary and our monthly fee — our pricing is simple and 100% transparent.
Interested in Unity programmers for hire? Ask for more information or specify your requirements in the contact form below.