You deserve to work with talented engineers who share your corporate culture and values — and we are here to help you find them. We connect you with skilled Ukrainian software developers through remote collaboration, and continue to support you and your software development team in every way, making sure your partnership is effective and long-lasting.
How Do We Do It?
1. Tell us your requirements
To get what you want, you have to know what you want first — and we do, too! Our cooperation starts with you completing a brief form to let us know what type of skills you need. After this, you will be invited to talk to one of our specialists to discuss team structure, location preferences, and any specific requests you may have — the more details, the better. We then tell you the approximate salary expectations of software developers with the skills and experience you require, and once you give us the green light, we can start the recruitment process.
2. Select and interview engineers
Our colossal software developer database allows our talented team to find the one for you. We’ll send you the resumes of each developer that fits your description, and then help you run as many interview rounds as you need to hire the right person for the job. Code samples, test tasks, live coding sessions, even criminal record and reference checks — you name it, we can do it. Remember, you’re the one interviewing candidates, and you’re the one approving them — the power rests entirely with you.
3. Hire the best software developers
Typically, our clients are able to find the right engineers within 3–4 weeks. After the candidates you select accept your job offers, we help you kickstart your team, provide your software developers with fully-equipped work stations in one of our offices (located in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro) and consult you on effective remote team management practices and tools.
4. Get to work
The software developers you hire with us become fully-integrated members of your team. They work for you 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and report to you directly — just as they would if they sat right next to you. But where do we come in?
- Team retention. Our strong retention practices are our pride and joy. We know that the number one reason remote teams fall apart is through a lack of clear communication. This is why we assign you a dedicated HR/Client Manager who is always in touch with you and your engineers, helping you build an effective working relationship, conducting regular performance reviews, and solving any communication issues proactively.
- All-round support. In addition to your HR/Client Manager, you and your team are supported by our service delivery specialists, system administrators, travel agents, office managers, and accountants, who take care of payroll and taxes for your software developers. The only thing you need to care about is the development of your software — everything else is on us.
- Value-added services. We also offer a wide range of extra services aimed at boosting your team’s performance and work quality even further. These include advanced Agile training, DevOps consulting, code review, and much more besides.
Why Hire Software Developers with Daxx?
The main reason companies from around the world, from one-person startups to multinational corporations, hire software developers with us is that we are able to connect them with the right engineer for the job. That being said, there are a lot of other great reasons to let Daxx help you build and grow your remote development team:
- Top quality software engineers. And we mean it. Our average developer has over five years of industry experience and is Agile-fluent.
- No third-party involvement. You manage your team directly. We won’t get involved unless you want us to.
- Effective communication. Our dedicated HR/Client Manager is always there for you, helping you cultivate a solid rapport with your software developers.
- Retained team. Our staff are well-versed in talent retention best practices, and make sure your developers stay happy working at Daxx.
- No back-office hassle. We take care of payroll, taxes, system administration, and office management so that you don’t have to.
- Stable and predictable cooperation model. You pay your engineers’ salaries and a flat monthly fee for our services. No hidden charges or unexpected fees.
- Flexibility. Increase or decrease the size of your team with only one month’s prior notice. Request advanced IT security. Send your project manager to our offices to work alongside your software development team. Bring your engineers over to your headquarters. We’ll stop here, but we could go on.
Why Hire Software Developers in Ukraine?
- 1st largest outsourcing market in Eastern Europe (Outsourcing Journal)
- 1st in CEE by outsourcing volume (CEEOA)
- 5th largest among the top 25 IT services exporters (PwC)
- Workforce of 22,000,000 people
- 90,000 tech workers
- 36,000 new tech graduates annually
- 1,000 IT companies
- 2,000 startups (e.g. Jooble, DepositPhotos, TemplateMonster, GitLab, PetCube, Mobalytics, Preply, Attendify, CleanMyMac, Grammarly, InvisibleCRM, Looksery, Readdle)
- 100 multinational R&D centers (Boeing, Ericsson, Siemens, Oracle, Aricent, Magento, Wargaming)
- Capital: Kyiv
- Population: 45M
- Timezone: UTC +2
- Top 5 tech hubs: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Odesa
- Ukraine ranks 20th in the world in terms of how easy it is to start a business here (source: The World Bank Group)
- Kyiv has more investors than Warsaw, Vienna, Oslo, or Copenhagen (source: Techstars)
- 80% of Ukrainian tech workers speak English at an intermediate level or higher (source: DOU.UA)
- The value of Ukraine’s software outsourcing export reached $2.7B in 2015, and is displaying double-digit growth year-on-year (source: Ukrainian Digital News)
Why Our Model Works Better Than IT Outsourcing
What’s It Like to Work with a Ukrainian Developer?