Looking to hire React.js developers? We can help you find top software engineers in Ukraine faster and with less effort.
We'll set up your remote React developers in one of our offices in Ukraine and take care of their onboarding and retention while you directly manage the development process and communication with your team. We can also find a React.js developer for hire to join your cross-functional in-house team.
Since 1999, we've helped more than 300 international companies find great IT specialists to complement their in-house teams.
Just tell us your requirements, and we’ll find skilled React and React Native developers ready to work exclusively for you within 5-7 weeks of time.
6 Reasons to Hire React.js and React Native Developers with Daxx
- Smart selection: The selection of React and React Native developers will be 100% tailored to your requirements and business needs. You'll be able to personally interview, test, and approve each member of your remote development team.
- No extra hassle: We set your remote engineers in one of our comfortable, fully-equipped offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, or Lviv and take care of their payroll, retention, taxes, and other administrative hassles. This allows you to focus on your core competencies and managing your dedicated developers.
- Agile coaching: After your team is all set, our Agile consultant will guide them through the most effective software development methodologies and techniques to ensure that your cooperation with the team is efficient.
- Direct communication: You're able to manage your remote development team directly, track their progress 24/7, and communicate with them any time convenient for you. We don’t get involved unless you ask us to.
- Budget optimization: When you work with Daxx, you don’t need to rent more office space or pay for recruitment and administration activities, which allows you to save up to 55% of your IT budget.
Benefits of Building Apps with React.js
Thousands of world-famous apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Twitter, and leading Fortune 500 companies are using React.js. Here's why:
The global React community is growing steadily and introducing new React components and libraries to serve various use cases. This allows businesses to implement their ideas easily while shortening their time-to-market.
React.js uses a powerful reconciliation algorithm called virtual DOM, which makes the process of creating interactive UIs easier. It compares the current page structure with the planned one and updates the right components as soon as your data changes.
React is backward compatible, which means it uses semantic versioning and doesn’t change its interface. Thus you can upgrade your legacy project to the latest version of React.js without rewriting your codebase.
React.js doesn't process data and is mostly used for building UIs. That's why it can be easily combined with various state managers such as Flux, Redux, Reflux, Alt and allows applying different patterns of application architecture.
Top Interview Questions for React.js Developers
Here are some key questions to ask a React.js developer during the interview:
- What is React?
- What can you tell about JSX?
- Can you use React without JSX?
- Can you describe the React component lifecycle?
- What are the stateless components of React?
- What's the difference between Real DOM and Virtual DOM?
- What are the limitations of React?
- How is React.js different from Angular?
- How can you create an event in React?
- What is the significance of keys in React?
- What is the difference between state and props?
- How different is React’s ES6 syntax compared to ES5?
- How would you create Higher Order Components in React?
- What's the best thing you've ever built with React.js?
To learn more about our services or specify your requirements regarding React.js developers you need, simply send us a message using the contact form below.