Building an extended team with Daxx is just like opening your own offshore development center, but without the hassle.
Whether you want to hire just one software developer or set up a large cross-functional product team - our cooperation model is flexible enough to meet your unique needs.
We prescreen candidates based on your requirements, and then help you run as many interview rounds as you need to hire the right people.
Once you approve the members of your extended development team, they become your full-time employees, working from one of our four offices in Ukraine. You manage your team directly, while we take care of infrastructure, developer retention, and administrative support.
- Comfortable offices in Ukraine’s largest tech cities - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, and Lviv
- Office managers that make sure your developers have everything they need for work
- System administrators
- Office access control systems
- Additional security measures (if necessary)
Client and Developer Support
- A dedicated HR/Client Manager who facilitates communication between you and your team
- Regular reviews of the team’s performance
- Analysis of your feedback regarding your team’s work quality
- Recurring evaluation of the developers’ job satisfaction
- Technical events and fun corporate outings
- Accountants and legal advisors
- Payroll and taxes for your developers
Why Choose the Extended Team Model Over Project Outsourcing?
- Custom recruitment. You’ll never work with someone from our bench - we don’t have one! We initiate the recruitment process only after clarifying your requirements, and you interview the candidates yourself.
- High developer commitment. Your developers are your full-time employees, and they’re as dedicated to your success as your in-house team.
- Direct communication. You, your tech lead, or your project manager communicate with the extended team directly. No middlemen, no miscommunication.
- Predictable costs. You pay your developers’ salaries and a flat monthly fee for our services.
- Flexibility. Change team size with only one month’s notice. Request advanced IT security. Travel to our offices to work alongside your engineers or bring them over to your headquarters.
For more information, read our article on the differences between the extended team and other cooperation models.
Want to learn more about setting up an extended development team with us? Contact us through the form below.