We are Daxx. We help you add experienced developers to your in-house team through remote collaboration and relocation.
Our company was founded in Amsterdam in 1999 by entrepreneurs Bart Kuyper and Jeroen Rijnen.
Daxx started out as a software development outsourcing company, but we soon realized that our clients wanted more control over the development process than the outsourcing model could offer.
So we switched gears to provide a different cooperation model — one that allows you to personally choose the engineers you want to work with and communicate with them directly, while we take care of every other issue related to having remote employees.
Later, we expanded our offering by adding tech recruitment and relocation, DevOps, and Agile consulting to our service catalog.
Today, Daxx operates offices in Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Ternopil, and New York in addition to our headquarters in Amsterdam. We concentrated our main development capacities in Ukraine due to its abundance of highly qualified IT professionals and ease of doing business.
Daxx by the Numbers
- 6 offices in 3 countries
- 17 years on the market
- 65 customers from 17 countries
- 230+ developers
- 3–4 weeks to launch your development team
- 35,000 developers in our database
- 3rd best IT employer in Ukraine (200–800 employees)
- one of Ukraine’s top 10 web and software development providers
- help organize or participate in 50% of major tech events that take place in Ukraine
- Legend has it that our company name takes its roots in Drax Industries, a space shuttle manufacturer featured in Moonraker, a 1979 James Bond film. The corporation produced highly technological equipment, but was also evil incarnate, so the company founders decided to change the word by getting rid of the ‘R’ and adding another ‘X’. After the transformation, the name also became similar to the Greek word ‘daxi’, translated as ‘all good’.
- During our outsourcing stage, we created Red Roxx, efficient online appointment software commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs that is still used by many Dutch embassies around the world.
- Daxx is a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine and the IT Association of Ukraine. We have also been awarded the “Orange Carpet Treatment” by the Dutch embassy, and are an IND-recognized sponsor, which means we can quickly and easily relocate Ukrainian tech specialists to the Netherlands.
Our main goal is twofold. On the one hand, we aim to connect you with talented software engineers and other tech professionals, and make sure this collaboration is mutually beneficial. On the other hand, we strive to go the extra mile to create a positive work environment for every developer that works at Daxx.
We are real! Take a look at the photos from our offices and corporate events on our Facebook page.