Need interview questions to hire best React.js developers?
Read our guide below
Benefits of Building Apps with React.js
Thousands of world-famous apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Twitter, and leading Fortune 500 companies are using React.js. Here's why:
The global React community is growing steadily and introducing new React components and libraries to serve various use cases. This allows businesses to implement their ideas easily while shortening their time-to-market.
React.js uses a powerful reconciliation algorithm called virtual DOM, which makes the process of creating interactive UIs easier. It compares the current page structure with the planned one and updates the right components as soon as your data changes.
React is backward compatible, which means it uses semantic versioning and doesn’t change its interface. Thus you can upgrade your legacy project to the latest version of React.js without rewriting your codebase.
React.js doesn't process data and is mostly used for building UIs. That's why it can be easily combined with various state managers such as Flux, Redux, Reflux, Alt and allows applying different patterns of application architecture.
Top Interview Questions to Hire React.js Developers
Here are some key questions to ask a React.js developer during the interview:
- What is React?
- What can you tell about JSX?
- Can you use React without JSX?
- Can you describe the React component lifecycle?
- What are the stateless components of React?
- What's the difference between Real DOM and Virtual DOM?
- What are the limitations of React?
- How is React.js different from Angular?
- How can you create an event in React?
- What is the significance of keys in React?
- What is the difference between state and props?
- How different is React’s ES6 syntax compared to ES5?
- How would you create Higher Order Components in React?
- What's the best thing you've ever built with React.js?