Whether you need assistance selecting the right technology for your business, have security concerns, or want an outsider’s look at your code base, our team of engineering experts is here to help.
With so many options out there, choosing a tech stack is a daunting task. Commit to the wrong one, and you might have to face serious performance and scalability issues down the road. But fear not. Our technology selection service includes:
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of your business requirements
- Researching human resource availability
- Developing a list of technologies that will work best in your unique case
- Helping you choose the best option
- Providing your recruiters with a clear understanding of the required human resources
Check if your existing code is up to snuff. Code review includes:
- Analyzing your code’s architecture, maintainability, change impact, and security
- Checking the code’s compliance with best coding practices
- Producing a detailed summary that identifies key issues and risks, as well as possibilities for improvement
Making sure your software is breach-resistant is the only way to avoid data leaks, unauthorized modifications, loss of profit, and ruined business reputation. Security testing consists of the following steps:
- Checking the vulnerability of your IT assets
- Identifying your security gaps
- Developing an action plan with steps to ensure your security in the future and prevent hacking
FOUNDER I PRICENA
I don’t see Daxx as an IT outsourcing vendor. They’re part of the day-to-day aspects of our business, we solve problems together – it’s not a short-term partnership.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm only looking for 1 developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have lots of big teams, so it's not a problem
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. We even have an Agile consultant on staff.
ID : 369
iOS Developer | 10 years of experience
Vitalii is an iOS developer with 10+ years of experience. He has a rich expertise in desktop/software development (MacOS) and mobile game development. He has been working with such technologies as Objective-C, Swift, C, C++, Bash, AppleScript and Python.
ID : 443