Protect the confidentiality of your sensitive data, increase your business agility, and maintain your customers trust with Daxx software security testing services.
Our penetration testing services will help you avoid security breaches, information losses, and reputational damages that may cost you thousands of dollars and weeks to recover.
We perform cybersecurity assessments in accordance with the industry’s best practices and methodologies such as PTES (Penetration Testing Execution Standard), OWASP Testing Guide, and NIST SP800-115 (Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment).
We're Here to Help, In Case You:
- Developed a product and want to identify potential security gaps and vulnerabilities before the release
- Modernized your software solution and want to test its reliability and security
- Operate online and want to ensure your company's resistance to cybersecurity threats
- Bought a product and want to test its functionality and resistance to breaches
How does it work:
We define the test parameters (test scope, test type, test vector, test channels, attacker’s profile) and compose a security assessment team accordingly.
We collect the information about a specified object and its infrastructure using data mining techniques like Open-source Intelligence (OSINT).
We select the proper set of vulnerability scanning tools and perform an in-depth analysis and risk assessment.
We validate the results of the analysis and identify potential threats and security gaps.
Penetration and Privilege Escalation (optional)
We exploit the flaws or configuration oversights to gain elevated access to private resources and test the efficiency of defensive mechanisms.
We provide a detailed report on identified vulnerabilities, procedures for vulnerability validation, and recommendations for managing related risks.
Presentation of results
We present an Action Plan with step-by-step recommendations for the remediation of discovered vulnerabilities.
Our Penetration Testing Services
Black Box Security Testing
Black Box security testing resembles an authentic hacking experience where the penetration tester gets no background information about the product. This approach displays hidden vulnerabilities and solves maximum problems with minimum effort.
White Box Security Testing
In this approach, our penetration tester is given extensive information about the environments before testing. White box security testing should be performed after or in combination with black box testing to achieve greater results.
Gray Box Security Testing
Gray box security testing is performed at the user level where the penetration tester has either a general understanding or partial information about the infrastructure. It's widely used for web applications that require user access.
With Daxx, You Will Get:
- Continuous improvement of product quality
- Flexible and cost-effective testing models
- Immediate availability of resources
- Real-time progress tracking and transparency
- Reliable system of Service Quality Metrics
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm only looking for 1 developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have lots of big teams, so it's not a problem
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. We even have an Agile consultant on staff.