Strategic extension of your software development capacities with Launch Workshop from Daxx.
We offer process consulting, strategic planning, requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation as a single service which can enable and facilitate your future cooperation with a remote software development team.
Our goal is to empower you to make the right project management decisions, transform them into a structured action plan, and build a high-performance software development team.
Our experts will evaluate your business case, product requirements, and current team composition to reveal potential business opportunities and risks as well as identify the right set of skills and value-added services to help you scale up your project.
We're Here to Help, In Case You:
- Need to optimize your budget while expanding your capacities and building a productive software development team;
- Need to define the optimal team composition, scope, and development timeframe for your project;
- Want to develop a comprehensive hiring and onboarding plan for your dedicated team;
- Need expert advice regarding the roles and responsibilities of your dedicated team members;
- Want to identify development opportunities and potential risks;
- Need to eliminate waste, reduce risks and time-to-market with the help of strategic consulting and planning;
How It Works:
Initiation and Planning
We analyze the current software development process and evaluate your business needs and product requirements;
We schedule live on-site sessions with your key stakeholders and our in-house consultants.
We define the optimal team composition and suggest an appropriate skill set for your project;
We develop a hiring plan and advise on the necessary procedures and initiatives for building a productive software development team;
We conduct an in-depth analysis to identify key risks and gaps and develop an effective response strategy;
We can also create a comprehensive onboarding plan for your brand new development team;
We document every procedure and present the results in the form of a step-by-step action plan;
We provide ongoing support for projects we’ve released and help in adjusting them to meet changing consumer demands;
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm only looking for 1 developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have lots of big teams, so it's not a problem
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. We even have an Agile consultant on staff.