Having a hard time with IT recruitment and tech staffing in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria? Can't fill your software engineering vacancies with local candidates? Relocate software engineers from Ukraine with Daxx. Ukraine has the largest tech talent pool in Europe, and the majority of Ukrainian developers have international work experience and solid English skills.
Why Relocate Developers from Ukraine?
Ukraine is home to the largest number of IT professionals in Europe, which means that hiring software developers here, you’re guaranteed to find candidates with the skills and experience you’re looking for.
What We Do:
- Find and rigorously screen developers based on your specifications and requirements
- Arrange face-to-face interviews with the candidates you choose
- Assist your new hires with work permits, transportation, and finding accommodation in your country
- Organize all the paperwork including translation and legalization of all documents
How We Work:
- We relocate developers every month, so we know how to do it in a way that’s fast and hassle free for our clients.
- Our recruiters deliver qualified candidates for interview within 2–4 weeks. On average the entire recruitment and relocation process takes 4–7 weeks.
- We thoroughly preselect developers and meet them in person before introducing them to you.
- Our recruitment fee is typically lower than those of your local technical staffing agencies.
- Unlike your typical IT recruitment agency, we don't charge for resumes, you only pay for the candidates you end up hiring.
- We are also recognized by the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service, which means we can easily relocate and employ software developers from Ukraine.
CTO | VIVE
I don’t know if it is because they are Ukrainians or hired by Daxx – from the very beginning they were interested in our product. This was exactly what we were looking for.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm only looking for 1 developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have lots of big teams, so it's not a problem
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. We even have an Agile consultant on staff.