Building an extended team with Daxx is just like opening your own offshore development center, but without the hassle.
Whether you want to hire just one software developer or set up a large cross-functional product team - our cooperation model is flexible enough to meet your unique needs. We prescreen candidates based on your requirements, and then help you run as many interview rounds as you need to hire the right people.
Once you approve the members of your extended development team, they become your full-time employees, working from one of our four offices in Ukraine. You manage your team directly, while we take care of infrastructure, developer retention, and administrative support.
- Comfortable offices in Ukraine largest tech cities — Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, and Lviv
- Office managers that make sure your developers have everything they need for work
- System administrators
- Office access control systems
- Additional security measures (if necessary)
Client and Developer Support
- A dedicated HR/Client Manager who facilitates communication between you and your team
- Regular reviews of the team’s performance
- Analysis of your feedback regarding your team’s work quality
- Recurring evaluation of the developers’ job satisfaction
- Technical events and fun corporate outings
- Accountants and legal advisors
- Payroll and taxes for your developers
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm only looking for 1 developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have lots of big teams, so it's not a problem
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. We even have an Agile consultant on staff.
ID : 437
Full Stack/.Net Developer | 4 years of experience
ID : 450
Front-end Developer | 2 years of experience
Ruben is a Front-end Developer with 2+ years of experience in web development. He has experience working with different JS frameworks such as Angular, React, Node. Ruben has good analytical and technical skills.