Building an extended team with Daxx is just like opening your own remote development center, but without the hassle.
Whether you want to hire just one software developer or set up a cross-functional dedicated software development team - our cooperation model is flexible enough to meet your unique needs. We prescreen candidates based on your requirements, and then help you run as many interview rounds as you need to hire the right people.
Once you approve the members of your extended development team, they become your full-time employees, working from one of our four offices in Ukraine. You manage your team directly, while we take care of infrastructure, developer retention, and administrative support.
Client and Developer Support
- A dedicated HR/Client Manager who facilitates communication between you and your team
- Regular reviews of the development team’s performance
- Analysis of your feedback regarding your team’s work quality
- Recurring evaluation of the developers’ job satisfaction
- Technical events and fun corporate outings
- Accountants and legal advisors
- Payroll and taxes for your developers
FOUNDER & CEO I JARRANG
Working with Daxx has helped us to respond to market needs faster and more efficiently with top quality developers who are as dedicated to success as our own internal people.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm only looking for 1 developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have lots of big teams, so it's not a problem
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. We even have an Agile consultant on staff.
ID : 596
Senior Magento Developer | 7 years of experience
Kateryna has been working as a Front-End Magento Developer for more than 7 years. For the last 3 years, she was working on a global e-commerce company and cover several internal projects at the same time.
ID : 603
Middle .NET Developer | 3 years of experience
Dmytro is a .NET engineer with almost 3 years of experience in commercial software development. He has profound experience in working with С#, ASP.NET MVC, and .NET Core on the Back-End. He also has some minor experience on the Front-End.