As your product evolves, the once-effective processes and approaches begin to slow down the pace of innovation. This is when you should think about inviting a DevOps engineer to join your tech team. A DevOps engineer or an SRE will introduce a culture of continuous improvement, build better processes between programmers and operations, advise on the appropriate set of tools for them, and make your infrastructure scalable, secure, and stable.
Use Daxx's DevOps Services if You:
- Need ongoing assistance of a professional DevOps engineer
- Are searching for temporary DevOps engineering assistance for your project
- Need to increase the capacity, security, or scalability of your infrastructure
- Want to set up efficient collaboration between the programmers and the operations teams
- Find yourself in need of an additional DevOps engineer to set up a development infrastructure
Key Benefits of DevOps Services by Daxx
Our DevOps engineers focus on continuous improvement and can deliver:
Accelerated Development Processes
Reduce the deployment time by half and roll out new improvements faster by allowing your DevOps engineer to orchestrate and automate the deployment process.
Improved Release Reliability
DevOps engineers can help you build an efficient delivery lifecycle with great planning, building, testing, and deployment processes. Engage DevOps engineers to accelerate release management by building transparent collaboration and shorter feedback loops.
Faster Testing Processes
Save time and money on fixing by implementing DevOps best practices and tools. This way, you'll be able to identify and eliminate defects before they go into production.
Continuous Application Monitoring
Use DevOps services to respond to customers' needs faster. Benefit from advanced application and infrastructure monitoring systems and faster release frequency.
Stable, Scalable, and Secure Infrastructure
With all the processes, operations, and infrastructure organized right, you can easily scale your product and enjoy its stable performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm only looking for 1 developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have lots of big teams, so it's not a problem
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. We even have an Agile consultant on staff.
ID : 553
Front-end (Angular) Developer | 10 years of experience