If you’re looking for an offshore development team that can close the tech skills gap for your business with a smart cost-to-quality ratio, you’re in the right place. Daxx offers a reliable and transparent way to hire an offshore development team through a flexible and easy-to-start model.
Top 7 Reasons for Hiring Offshore Developers with Daxx
We’ll help you hire top tech talent
- Daxx has access to more than 200,000 software engineers in Ukraine. We’ll carefully search our database for those candidates that are a perfect match based on your description. You’ll get hand-picked CVs and then interview and approve only the best candidates for your specific needs.
We have the capacity to deliver a high-end service to each client
- Daxx is a middle-size company with an optimal number of experts to meet the needs of both small and large-scale businesses. Our average time to hire is 4-6 weeks.
The developers you hire with us will work for you full time
- The dedicated offshore developers you hire with Daxx are nothing like freelancers. Your offshore development team will give all their time and energy to your project, working for you 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, just like an in-house software development team would.
We’ll take care of the back office
- If you are looking for an offshore development team, we will not only help you build one, but also offer full support for your offshore developers after the recruitment process is over. Office space, hardware and software, team building events, sick leaves, payroll, taxes – we’ve got it all covered so that you can give your full attention to the development process.
You’ll reduce your expenses
- Eastern European developers are as skilled as Western European or American ones, however, due to the lower cost of living in Ukraine, their salary expectations are about 50% lower, which means you’ll get high-quality code and cut your budget at the same time.
We’ll increase or decrease the size of your team at your request
- No need to worry if you realize that your dedicated offshore team needs more or fewer developers. Warn us one month in advance, and we’ll add or remove as many developers as you wish.
We provide value-added services
Hire offshore developers with Daxx
How to Hire Offshore Software Developers with Daxx
Why Hire an Offshore Development Team in Ukraine
Offshore development team in Ukraine
Ukraine is no longer a country with low-cost offshore development teams, but a mature tech powerhouse able to provide high-end services and products.
Ukraine is number one in Europe by the number of IT services export. 100+ of Fortune 500 companies hire offshore development teams in Ukraine. The country is home to 110 R&D centers opened by leading global companies including Microsoft, Samsung Electronics, Apple, Skype, IBM, Boeing, Ericsson, Siemens, Oracle, Magento, and Wargaming, just to name a few.
21 companies of Ukrainian origin and with development centers in Ukraine are listed among Global Outsourcing 100 companies.
Top factors making Ukrainian tech capability so extensive:
- High-level tech expertise of Ukrainian professionals
Ukraine ranks among the top 5 countries for hiring offshore developers in the world according to a SkillValue report and is one of the top 5 countries with the best developers in Europe, taking 4th place.
In addition to 160 universities and colleges providing tech education, Ukrainian IT companies establish their own educational institutions in Ukraine both for their offshore development teams as well as graduates and early career specialists.
Lifelong learning is at the core of the Ukrainian mentality among tech professionals: 67% are undergoing self-education by reading professional literature, 57% are taking online courses, 34% regularly attend industry conferences.
- Support from the government
IT Services export makes up 29% of the overall export and is the highest-growth industry in the country. The annual growth has reached 25-30% over the last three years.
The Ukrainian government widely supports the offshore development industry in Ukraine by providing a comfortable taxation system in the form of the Simplified Tax Scheme of only 5%.
The government also closely collaborates with key tech associations, making the dialogue transparent and new initiatives easily scalable.
- Well-established cooperation between local tech market players
The tech industry in Ukraine is like a huge independent social cluster consisting of 4,000 tech companies and their workers.
The companies organize themselves into associations to join efforts in protecting their interests and realizing business and social projects. This makes the industry a powerful player on the country level.