ID : 517
Alexey likes a more abstract approach to programming, because this way, he can focus on the business logic of a project and avoid lower implementations. Alexey loves Java for the opportunity to create elegant monsters on the backend and for the large number of existing solutions.
Alexey uses modern development concepts and frameworks. Also, throughout his career, in all the companies that he worked at, Alexey always tried to be involved in management direction too. He knows how to build a team, work in a team and lead it, if necessary.
In his free time, Alexey is learning some new technical concepts, approaches and playing with Unity engine.
- Architecture knowledge: SOLID, SOA, REST, OOP, Design Patterns, HighLoad
- Technology stack: Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Hibernate, MapStruct, Flyway, Ehcache, Jackson, Dropwizard metrics, react-admin (marmelab)
- Third-party services: Auth0, Camunda, Jumio, MixPanel, VWD, Degiro, Swagger, Postman, AWS (RDS, ELB, Cloudwatch, EC2)
- Databases: H2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle
- Testing: jUnit, Mockito, TDD, Performance/Unit Testing CI/CD/
- Monitoring: Git/Svn, Maven, Gradle, Webpack, Jenkins, SonarQube, Zabbix, Grafana, Graphite
ID : 485
Full Stack Java Developer | 7 jaar ervaring
Dmitriy is a Java developer with 7 years of commercial experience. He has been working with Java, SQL, JS, developing both server-side and client-side (web) of applications.
ID : 474
Golang Developer | 7 jaar ervaring