ID : 506
Igor has been working as a QA Engineer for 4 years. He has a deep understanding of QA theory, knowledge of SDLC, bug life cycle, test design.
Igor has experience working with web/game/CRM/mobile/desktop testing. He gained experience while creating documentation (test case, bug report, checklist, how-to); setting up of test processes from scratch; creation of automation scripts on Java, TypeScript for UI and API testing; creation and maintenance of frameworks for SOAP, Rest, UI testing; in SOAP/REST API testing.
Igor also worked as a mentor at work and on QA/AQA courses.
- Languages: Core Java, basic TypeScript.
- Testing tools/frameworks: Selenium WebDriver/Selenide, Cucumber, TestNG/Junit, Mocha, Chai, Allure/Cucumber report, Selenoid (used only while learning).
- Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban).
- VCS/CI: Git, Jenkins (setup jobs/create pipelines), TeamCity, P4V.Automation build Tools: Maven, Gradle (basic), npm (basic).
- OS: Windows, Linux (ubuntu/fedora/kali love terminal), MacOS, iOS\Android.
- TMS/Bug tracking: Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Testlink, Zephir, Redmine, Trello, TFS.
- Database: MongoDB, MySQL.
- API testing: Fiddler (mocking), Postman, SoapUI, DevTools, JMeter (for performance).
- Virtualization: VMware Workstation, docker(used while learning).
- Other: HTML/CSS/JS, SQL, Bash, JSON/XML, xPath/ cssSelector.
ID : 485
Full Stack Java Developer | 7 jaar ervaring
Dmitriy is a Java developer with 7 years of commercial experience. He has been working with Java, SQL, JS, developing both server-side and client-side (web) of applications.
ID : 474
Golang Developer | 7 jaar ervaring