ID : 467
Aleksandr has 8+ years of experience in designing and developing software applications using .Net technology stack, object-oriented analysis and design. He is well-versed in all phases of the software development lifecycle and has strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures. He has been working with C#, Java, Objective C/ Swift, SQL, Xamarin, ASP.NET.
Aleksandr is a good team player through complete project cycles, testing, and final implementation.
- Languages: C#, Java, Objective C/ Swift, SQL.
- Technologies: Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Universal Apps\Windows Phone, WPF, WinForms, LINQ, XML, Json, REST, ADO.Net, SignalR.
- Design of an Architecture: Design Patterns (MVC, MVP, Gof, MVVM), UML, Refactoring, following SOA, SOLID, DI, IoC, CQRS, Event Sourcing.
- Test Approaches: Unit tests, UI tests, Xamarin Test Cloud.
- Analytics Services: Xamarin.Insights, HockeyApp, Google Analytics, FireBase, Application Insights, AppCenter
- DevOps: AppCenter, Bit Bucket pipelines
- Development Process: TDD, DDD
- Computer Science: Data structures, Search Algorithms, Pagination Algorithms, Sorting.
- Software: Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, Xamarin Profiler, Xamarin Inspector, Xamarin Recorder, Xcode, ReSharper, Rational Rose, SciTech memory profiler, Snoop.
- Source Control Tools: SVN, Git, Bitbucket
- RDBMS: MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, Oracle (PL/SQL). Social
- Networks API: Facebook, Twitter, Vk.
- Web: ASP.NET Web API 2, REST.
ID : 423
Android Developer | 4 JAHRE ERFAHRUNG
Vladimir has 4,5 years of experience in Android Development. He has been working with Java, C/C++, SQL, Android SDK, Kotlin, Android Studio, SmartGit, Google API: Google Maps, Google Places, Google Vision; SQLite, Realm.io. etc.
ID : 474
Golang Developer | 7 JAHRE ERFAHRUNG