ID : 575
Maryna is an experienced software QA Engineer (familiar with both manual and automated testing, now working as a manual QA Engineer), having 4+ years of practical experience in E-commerce and E-learning domains. Maryna is a ISTQB certified tester foundation level. At her latest project Maryna also played a Scrum master role. She enjoys taking extra responsibility and helping team members. Maryna successfully held different meetings with product owners, user acceptance sessions, demo sessions, gathered feedback and helped support with production bugs.
- Bug-tracking systems: Jira, Trello, Asana, YouTrack
- Test management systems: TestRail, X-Ray, TestLink, Qase.io
- Automation: TypeScript: Protractor/WebdriverIO, Cucumber, Mocha,Chai
- CVS: Git + Bitbucket, GitHub, Gitlab
- API testing: RESTful APIs, Postman / Swagger
- Web: HTML / CSS, JSON, XML
- QA Tools: Browser dev tools, Xenu
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL (basic)
ID : 562
Senior iOS Developer | 10 years of experience
Konstiantyn is a Senior iOS developer with more than 14 years of professional IT experience in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC). He has been working with Swift, Objective C, Java and Kotlin.
ID : 594
Full Stack .NET developer | 10 years of experience
Oleksii is a .NET Developer with more than 10 years of experience in software engineering and over 5 years of hands-on experience with .NET technologies, web applications, database development, multi-tier and client-server application programming.