ID : 574
Maria is a QA Engineer (manual) with wide experience testing web projects and strong soft skills. She has 3,5 years of experience testing API and is familiar with different test design techniques. Maria is a sociable and friendly, multitasking, and open-minded team player with a strong sense of responsibility. She has experience facilitating meetings and communicating with the client directly, playing a Scrum master role. Her motivation is to set challenging goals and achieve those purposes through dedication, persistence, and commitment.
Additionally, Maria is familiar with Python + Selenium WebDriver, Automating CSS Regression Testing (BackstopJS).
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Postman, Charles, Jenkins, Kibana
- Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- OS: MacOS, Windows, Ubuntu
- Content management: WordPress CMS, PHP CMS
- Experience in automation (Python+Selenium WebDriver, Automating CSS Regression Testing (BackstopJS))
- Experience with CI systems like (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience in mentoring/managing development teams
- Have a strong understanding of Scrum Methodology and Agile principles
- Mastering QA tools and artifacts: checklists, test cases and others
ID : 562
Senior iOS Developer | 10 years of experience
Konstiantyn is a Senior iOS developer with more than 14 years of professional IT experience in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC). He has been working with Swift, Objective C, Java and Kotlin.
ID : 564
Front-End (Angular) Developer | 4 years of experience
Dmytro is a Front-End (Angular) Developer with about 3 years of experience with Angular (versions 1-8) and 4 years of the overall experience. He has been working with Angular 8, RXJS, NGRX, SCSS, UI-Router, Less.