What types of services do you offer?
- Daxx builds, maintains, and supports dedicated offshore software development teams managed directly by our clients, and provides recruitment and relocation services for those interested in hiring Ukrainian developers to work on-site in their home offices. For more information on these services, check out the following pages on our website: Your Development Team and IT Recruitment & Relocation. We also offer Agile consulting and training as an optional service.
What types of tech professionals can you help me hire?
- Developers, QA engineers, software analysts, scrum masters, project managers, DevOps engineers, UX/UI designers, support engineers.
What programming languages/technologies do you work with?
Take a look at the resumes of our developers that are available for hire right now, you may be able to find the right specialist there.
How much do you charge for recruitment?
When you build a development team with us, recruitment comes without any additional charges. You don’t pay us anything until you find a developer that meets your needs. After that, you’ll pay a fixed monthly fee on top of your developer’s or team’s salary. All further recruitment and replacement services come free of charge, whether you’re making changes to your existing team or considering a major expansion.
If you’re interested in hiring Ukrainian software engineers and relocating them to your home office, you’ll pay a one-time fee which covers candidate selection, setting up face-to-face interviews, support throughout the visa application process, and assistance with the relocation itself. How long does it take you to build a software development team from scratch?
How long does it take you to build a software development team from scratch?
Typically, it takes about 5–6 weeks to build a team, though the exact time frame depends on the type and number of developers you need. If you’re looking for developers with a unique or rare skillset, don’t be surprised if it takes just a little longer to find the right fit. If you’re interested in learning more about time and cost estimates, feel free to contact us using the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.
How do you make sure the developers you find for me will fit my needs?
Once you’ve given us your requirements, our recruiters search our extensive database until they find candidates that fit. After that, you personally interview the candidates you’re interested in and approve the best ones. We can organize as many interview stages as you need to make sure you hire the right people, including code reviews, test assignments, and references from previous employers.
What is the average hourly rate of the software developers you provide?
- We bill you on a monthly basis, rather than hourly. The exact cost of your offshore software development team will vary depending on the number and salary expectations of the developers you hire with us.
- To give you a ballpark estimate of what to expect in terms of costs for a team, we need to know the number of developers you’re interested in hiring, their level of seniority, and what skills they need to have to be a good match for your company.
- If you already have a good idea of what you’re looking for, let us know and we can get back to you with quote.
Do your developers have experience with Agile?
Sure they do. Over 2/3 of the engineers we hire have worked with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, XP. For a new product development they use Scrum-based workflow with engineering practices from Extreme Programming. For project maintenance, Kanban flow works the best. The Waterfall approach is used for typical and small products (e.g. landing web pages) with well-defined software requirements. We also offer Agile training and consulting as an optional service to help you and your team stay synchronized and effective.
Where will my software development team be located?
Your team will work from one of our fully-equipped offices located in Ukraine’s largest tech cities — Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro. Which city your team is based in will ultimately depend on the availability of developers with the skill set you are looking for, as well as on local salaries and your preferences.
What are the costs associated with setting up a team?
You’ll be pleasantly surprised to hear that there are no costs associated with setting up a team with us. We’ll provide your developers with everything they need to get started, including hardware, software, equipment, furniture, office supplies, and support staff.
What sort of HR/administrative support do you provide for your clients?
A dedicated HR/Client Manager will be assigned to your team so that you’ll always know how your developers are doing and can get advice on project management best practices. Our accounting and legal teams will deal with all the administrative issues including payroll, taxes, and social contributions for your offshore software developers.
What type of support will my developers have from you?
What do I need to manage my team?
Since we don’t put a management layer between you and your developers, you’re the one running your team. That means you need to have an in-house specialist with a technical background capable of managing remote software developers. If you don’t have someone like that on-site, and if you don’t want to hire one locally, you can add a team lead in Ukraine with us. Overall, running your remote team won’t be all that different from running an in-house team.
I’m only looking for one developer. Can you help?
I need a large engineering team. Can you help?
What if I’m not satisfied with the developers I hire with you?
It doesn’t happen often, but if you feel dissatisfied with one or more of your Daxx engineers, let your HR/Client Manager at Daxx know immediately. We'll do our best to improve the way you and your new developers cooperate. If this doesn't work out, our recruiters will start looking for a replacement at no additional cost to you.
Are there any cancellation fees if I decide to stop working with you?
Can I bring my team on business trips to my home office?
Can I visit my team at your offices?
Is your organization ISO certified?
How do you make sure my intellectual property stays secure?
- The offshore software developers you hire with us may work in our facilities, but the work they do belongs to you. We take extra care to make sure your intellectual property stays yours.
- We sign NDAs with all of our developers, and encourage you to do the same. Further, you’re welcome to use your own email servers or systems, and administer your team’s workstations remotely.
- Our standard security measures include restricted access to our offices, firewall and antivirus protection, a strictly-enforced password policy, and system administrator support. Additional security measures can be added at your request.
What do you offer that comparable services don’t?
- With Daxx, you literally get your own office in Ukraine without having to invest in office space, hire support staff, or deal with the legal formalities.
- Building strong offshore software development teams that last is our focus. That’s why we can offer you and your team a lot more than other outsourcing companies.
- While a lot of outstaffing vendors out there will try to set clients up with developers from existing teams, our approach is to start from scratch and make sure you get the talent you’re really looking for. We undertake custom recruitment and face-to-face interviews for each client, no matter how large or small.
- Another thing that sets us apart is the fact that we never “share” your software engineers with other clients. Daxx developers are dedicated to one project at a time, which means they’re giving you their undivided attention. In our experience, that’s the best way to guarantee high-quality code and commitment to the project.